The world as Char sees it...

What's life without adventures????

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ok, so maybe it's not soooo bad.

I'm finally starting to get bak into the swing of this whole school thing. I'm keeping crazy busy. I'm taking Violin lessons as one of my classes. Much to the dismay of my roommates I love it and practice for an hour a day. (I'm not very good yet, so I'm sure it sounds like I'm murdering cats in my room for 60 minutes every day.) My other classes are just plain a lot of studying. Especially French. It kinda reminds me of 7th grade english, only in French. Too much grammar. It's fun though. I love the language. It's still too cold out, but I've found a way to battle the cold and I think I'm winning!!!! I've started to wear tights (bright colored ones of course!) under my pants! It's brilliant, I only wish I had thought of it sooner.
I really want to wear my red dress tomorrow, but I think I will have to wait until summer (as rexburg has no spring; just an 8 month winter, 3 month summer, and 1 month fall.) Perhaps I will be able to wear it when I visit cow town in April. I wll look forward to it. I would still rather be in Florida, but if I have to be in Idaho, I might as well enjoy what I can of it. I realized yesterday that my time in Florida was another life. Just one of my adventures. It's time to get back to the real world, just like everyone else. It'll be fun, just a different kind of fun.
Ooooo, Circle of life just came on. I like that song.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home