The world as Char sees it...

What's life without adventures????

Monday, November 20, 2006

You must be at least 40" to ride


I stand corrected.... blogging is productive.

Today was my day off, I asumed everyone else was working so I sat around like a vegi. It was kinda nice... later in the evening I come to find out that almost all of my peeps had the day off and they asumed I was working, so they all went to the parks all day while I sat at home... bum deal. They even went to splash mountain to see me.

My roommate said some people were talking about "the mormon splash girl" on the bus today. It makes me feel special to be talked about behind my back. I have no idea as to the subject matter of this conversation.

I'm buying a turkey tomorrow! (An already-killed/plucked/washed/frozen one)YUM!

I learned something today, but I already forgot what it was.

Did you know that there are 11,324 triangles on the big ball at epcot? I made mashed potatoes at 3 in the morning last night.

OK, i'm bored. I think I suck at blogging. I need to practice more.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home