The world as Char sees it...

What's life without adventures????

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Where has the time gone???

It's halfway through November already!!! That means I leave Florida in only a month and a half!!!! That makes me incredibly sad.... I love it here, but I have to go back to school. School is ok I guess, I just know I will never have another experience quite like this one again. I know I say it a lot, but I am amazed at where life has taken me. While it hasn't been easy at all it has ALL been worth it. Crazy stuff..... Anyways, Thanksgiving is next week. I like food. The people next door are making a lot of banging noises. They're weird. I'm listening to Diseny music. In an hour I'm going to Magic Kingdom to watch my roommate preform in the highschool musical show. I just don't want to get on that blasted bus... I am so tired of busses. The first thing I am going to do when I get my car is burn the bus schedule. OOOoooo, maybe I'll get a whole stack of bus schedules and have a bus schedule bon fire!!!! Yeah man! Well, I guess I'll go do something productive now.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, November 16, 2006, Blogger Stephalumpagus said…

    yeah i know what you mean about life...a year ago i would not have guessed i would be doing the things i am and hanging out with the people i am...im glad you like florida, but im excited for you to be in idaho so i can see you. :) hope you have a wonderful day love.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, November 20, 2006, Blogger Klobas said…

    blogging is way productive...don't you ever say that again...k...bye now...oh i showed your mom your blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home