The world as Char sees it...

What's life without adventures????

Friday, September 29, 2006

P.I.

Pleasure Island (or P.I. as everyone calls it.) is an interesting place. For those of you who don't know, it's a place in downtown Disney where there are like 7 clubs. Disney Cast Members get in for free monday through thursday. Therefore, one of the most common questions you get asked at work on thursdays (other than when guests ask you "What time is the 3 O'clock Parade?") is "Are you going to P.I. tonight?" Being the only person who had never been I decided to go... It was crazy fun!
Yeah, I had fun dancing with all my fellow "Splash Trash" (as we splash mountain crew are affectionately called) but the best part was just going to the upper levels and watching people dancefrom the balcony. Drunk people are so funny when they dance. The have no rhythm whatsoever.

I think I will have to add "people watching at P.I." to my favorite things to do.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home