The world as Char sees it...

What's life without adventures????

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Life is so stupid!

So I'm back in Idaho... Not too happy about it. I'm actually homesick for Florida!!!! I'm freezing to death, school is so so, I miss my floridian friends like MUCHO (thank goodness for Erin and Jason who are my ID/FL friends!) Seeing all my old friends from last school year has been fun, but it's just not the same as it used to be. I should have just stayed in Florida. There is nothing for me here on the westside. I used to love this school and now I hate it for the exact same reasons I used to love it. UGH! Oh and to top it off, I'm working fast food again..... Yay for Idaho minimum wage! NOT! Not only am I stressed out about classes, but I'm also wondering how I will afford food, gas, bills, and next semester's tuition/rent! I hate to be such a pessimist, but this sucks! Is the school year over yet?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, January 12, 2007, Blogger N@t^^ said…

    Hey keep being courageous!!!!!Seems like it's pretty hard for you right now...Hope things are gonna be right and don't forget that school is just for a certain time and that teh Lord won't forget you even if this trial doesn't "leave" ...look around you i'm sure he's there to help you to overcome that trial! i love you !!take care bisous (natacha)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home